Our urban gardens are becoming smaller when they are not reduced to simple balconies. The time spent gardening is reduced and back pain is widespread. The adoption of a green wall in Chiloé sphagnum peat meets the constraints imposed by modern life.
- Saves space, since the moss based green wall hangs and is vertical.
- Saves time, because no weeding is necessary
- It prevents back pain, since you can garden without bending down
- An economy of water because the water supply is restored to the plants according to their needs, and watering is no longer a chore.
- Clean and without odor, the wall may be located inside your apartment or outside in the garden or balcony.